Monday 26 January 2015

From the kiln...

 A couple of sweet goodies came out of the kiln this weekend.

Some little green grass prep bowls...
 ...that just so happen to stack nicely.

And a grass mug to match.  
(Incidentally, I finished Wuthering Heights.  Although it's not marked, Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte was also in the book (surprise!) and I liked it much better.)

 Some sweet little buttons - more to follow later this week.
Oh, and they're listed in my Etsy shop should you like to have a peek.

And a new house guest.  
"There's rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray you, love, remember."

Everything else has to be sent back through for another firing :(
I'll share pictures the second time aroung - fingers crossed.

Joining some friends today at:
Keep Calm Craft On over at Frontier Dreams

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful nesting bowls. And happy coincident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mug, bowls and especially the buttons. I am a button addict! Agnes Grey is great - poor Anne was always the least read of the sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nesting bowls. Are you keeping or listing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be listing them...I just haven't yet because I don't know how many to put in a set. To be quite honest...I don't have a lot of experience with listing sets. I would like to, because I can ship about 7 bowls for the same price as one, but I don't really know how many to list together. Does three sound reasonable? I would really appreciate any feedback.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think 3 - 4 would be perfect. They really are sweet. We use small bowls like this all the time for snacks (and break them too) so I'm always on the lookout for more.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pottery! That's one craft I can't really do so I'm in awe of those that can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your aesthetic, so clean and simple yet elegant. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Those buttons are very tempting. Especially with a green yarn that I've been saving. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful ceramics, I love the grass mug and bowls so much.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those grass bowls. So simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete