Thursday 8 January 2015

Candle cups

There's something about winter that just makes me want to enjoy candle light in the evening.
I have loved this pattern every time I have used it on plates and mugs, so I thought I would test it out on little candle cups.  It just might be my favourite yet.

 These have been on my "want to make" list for months and months.

 I walk around carrying mine feeling very "little house on the prairie".

 And I just love to look at them all lined up.

I can't decide, however, which colour I like best.  It seems to change with my mood.

 There happen to be a couple of sets newly listed on my etsy shop.


Stay warm, my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I love those little candle holders, they create a cozy feeling. I would keep one on each shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just lovely! I love finding new creative people through Ginny's Yarn Along! I'll be following to see what you make next...

    ReplyDelete