Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bits and pieces

Just thought I would pop in with some bits and pieces and to say hello.

 N has finished his project for the art show...horrible picture, I will take a better one at the actual art show (they were to create art using repurposed, recycled materials...his has 3 generations of buttons on it...4 if any actually came from his clothes)
S is sporting an awesome new hairdo.  I am loving it right now...he is just so cute with it...and I have to say, his new do has even changed his attitude.  Granted, it's only day 2 and it kind of started as a joke, but we will see what happens.
If anyone out there has the book "Quinoa 365"...please make the chocolate cake.  It is delicious.  It is tied for first for the best tasting chocolate cake I have ever eaten, plus it has quinoa in it, so it's healthier than the other one I like so now it edges out the competition.  I have made it twice in a month...once to taste it, once for company, and I will be making it again and again.  Cuz it's gardening season so we need to eat extra calories for the ones we burn in the garden, right?  Please say yes.  And it has quinoa, so I can sneak some protein into N.  Win win win.

I wish you all a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Quinoa in chocolate cake? Interesting. I may have to find that book.

    ReplyDelete