Sunday 12 February 2012

Shameless self promotion - times two

I received some rather exciting news today.  Exciting for me anyways...

Debby at Cooking up a Storm in a Teacup has given me a Versatile Blogger Award.

Da da da DAAAAH!  Thank you Debby.  I appreciate it muchly!  And now, I get to give the award to 15 new to me, or newly discovered blogs.  Yippee.  It is going to take me a bit of time to get my list together, but you bet our bippees that I will be doing just that.  Can you tell I am excited?  I just said "you bet your bippees"!

Pop on over to see who else she gave the award to.  I am in some seriously good company.

And for part two of tooting my own horn...I have finally done it...well, I have finally started it.
I have actually gone and opened an Etsy site.  There is not too terribly much listed yet, but I have been working for several weeks to make things, and will be working this week to get them listed.

And...when I am done listing, I will be doing a GIVEAWAY.  So stay tuned.  It should be next week or the one after.

And totally unrelated...
something interesting I saw today:
We went sledding today, to make the most of our second snow this winter, and look what I found.  Tiny little roly-poly snowballs stopped in their own tracks partway down the hill.  Huh!
Just thought they were cute.  I don't know how they got there since we were the first on that particular hill.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! You deserve the award, and can't wait to check out the shop. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete